To lead aspects of Company's finance and accounting department which includes, but is not limited to, the company's financial statements, general ledger, portfolio accounting, payroll, accounts payable, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, budgeting, tax compliance, regulatory reporting and various special analyses or projects Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization. Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly & quarterly financial forecast along with our finance controller.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Develop financial plan and oversee financial budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Manage business development activities according to financial plan to achieve profitability and revenue.
- Modify financial plan and budget amount based on the changes in business plans.
- Assist in the preparation of capital budgets for the business units.
- Develop profit and loss plan to ensure maximised returns and profit targets.
- Financial approvals, strategy and financial planning
- Manage the profit and loss statements and cash and balance sheet to ensure the financial integrity.
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify and correct accounting issues and variances.
- Provide financial support and advice to management in closing business deals.
- Act as a key decision maker for financial related commitments in business projects.
- New products launch plan, market research, Accounts receivables checks.
- Enhance the financial processes for profitability and revenue growth.
- Coordinate with operations, sales, marketing, and customer service teams to supervise and support in business operations effectively.
- Inspect and approve all vendor contracts and account expenses of the company.
- Manage a finance team for the delivery of monthly targets successfully.
- Support process improvement initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- MIS daily updates to be checked upon.
- Getting the team on track.
Education + Experience
- Degree in Finance/Accounts
- 2 or more years of experience
- Understanding the startup environment
- Good with both Finance & Accounts
- Posted date : 22 March 2023
- Location : Hyderabad
- Vacancy : 01
- Job nature : Full time
- Application date : 12 April 2023