We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Develop financial plan and oversee financial budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Manage business development activities according to financial plan to achieve profitability and revenue.
- Modify financial plan and budget amount based on the changes in business plans.
- Assist in the preparation of capital budgets for the business units.
- Develop profit and loss plan to ensure maximised returns and profit targets.
- Financial approvals, strategy and financial planning
- Manage the profit and loss statements and cash and balance sheet to ensure the financial integrity.
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify and correct accounting issues and variances.
- Provide financial support and advice to management in closing business deals.
- Act as a key decision maker for financial related commitments in business projects.
- New products launch plan, market research, Accounts receivables checks.
- Enhance the financial processes for profitability and revenue growth.
- Coordinate with operations, sales, marketing, and customer service teams to supervise and support in business operations effectively.
- Inspect and approve all vendor contracts and account expenses of the company.
- Manage a finance team for the delivery of monthly targets successfully.
- Support process improvement initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- MIS daily updates to be checked upon.
- Getting the team on track.
Education + Experience
- 3 + years of experience in product management.
- Experience building consumer products and balancing competing priorities.
- Knowledge and interest in product strategy and vision
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, colour science and typography.
- Leadership skills and ability to achieve results through influence and persuasion
- Experience with planning and conducting user research
- Posted date : 12 March 2023
- Location : Hyderabad
- Vacancy : 01
- Job nature : Full time
- Application date : 15 April 2023