We are closely monitoring the current Covid-19 outbreak and have taken stringent measures for the safety of our team as well as for our customers.
- All of our teammates have been working from home since mid-March. Only our key warehouse personnel restricted to 4 persons, all of whom have undergone the RT-PCR test with negative results. They are also following all the safety protocols before entering the warehouse.
- Our warehouse team has been strictly following the safety guidelines and ensuring that everything is sanitized before packing. These measures include:
- Mandatory wearing of masks and gloves during their entire work time.
- Mandatory washing of hands every hour
- Maintaining social distancing
- Regular temperature screening for all our warehouse and logistics personnel
- Instructions to refrain from any kind of travel outside our immediate vicinities.
- Regular disinfection of our entire workplace on daily basis
- Additionally, all our delivery partners have set up these safety measures within their organizations. The delivery personnel have been done with temperature checks and equipped with hand sanitizer to ensure their safety and our customers safety as well.
Delivery time frame guidelines:
Due to the current lockdown, the delivery times will be longer than expected. As the situation varies from place to place we will not be able to deliver to certain locations within the mentioned time frame. However, rest assured we will inform you in advance and issue a complete refund in case any payment has been made for the ordered items. Considering the safety of our customers we encourage you to pay through online methods and help curb the spread of COVID 19. Kindly stay at home and be safe. Happy shopping