OUR PRIVACY POLICIES
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Both system information and order information referred to as personal information.
We collect the search terms referred to our site and information about how you interact with the website when you purchase something from our store as part of the buying or selling process. We also collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what website, as you browse the website. The information about individual web pages or products that you browse helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Some of the device information are automatically collected as information about your devices (your web browser, IP address, time zone, cookies installed).
TECHNOLOGIES USED TO COLLECT THE INFORMATION:
- Cookies act as an anonymous identifier.
- Log files collect the data such as IP address, internet service provider, date/time stamps.
- Electronic files, such as web beacons, tags, pixels, are used to record information.
When you attempt your purchase on our site, we collect your personal order information like name, billing address, shipping address, payment information( credit card numbers, debit card, digital payment), email address, phone number, and a lot more.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information,
- To optimize and improve our site (by generating analytics)
- For advertising campaigns
- Communication with you
- To provide you advertising relating to our product or services.
- To screen our order for potential risk or fraud( in particular, your IP address).
- Applicable email marketing- with your permission, we may send you an email about our store or new products and other updates.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The information provided by you is used only for targeted advertising and marketing communication.
DO NOT TRACK
Enable Do not track signal to your browser. When we see that signal, we won’t use the practices.
You can have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you want any release, contact us through the mail. You can opt-out of targeted advertising from Facebook, Google, Bing, Email. The unsubscribe button is available to opt-out of our advertising message.
We use reasonable precautions & follow all PCI-DSS requirements to ensure 100% security to your personal information.
Your transaction data is stored only if necessary, and encryption through PCI-DSS.
For our records, we maintain all of your system and order information until you ask to release them.
QUESTIONS & CONTACT INFORMATION
If any queries or like to make a complaint, contact us on e-mail id: