Key Account Manager
This is the role of E-commerce Key Account Manager based in Hyderabad with relevant experience of 1-4 years. The role requires the candidate to build, manage and develop long-term Commerce relationships with select set of Accounts in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brands online presence, identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans as per the timelines. Managing accounts like Nykaa, BB, Amazon, Flipkart, Woovly.
Job Responsibilities: -
- The candidate will be an expert in E- Account Management and will be responsible for building relationships with select set of Accounts to drive agreed business growth and turnover.
- The candidate will be responsible for business and market development and have a keen eye for opportunities for growth and execute key initiatives to leverage category growth and market share.
- Will be responsible for Key Launches and Activation, campaigns and collaborations with marketing and digital for impactful brand presence leading to business.
- The candidate will ensure right assortment across top skus to ensure discoverability, build customer experience through brand stores and product page details and compelling reasons to drive purchase through enhanced content.
- The candidate will be responsible to drive efficiency and effectiveness across supply chain and customer care through accuracy in demand forecasting and setting supply chain and logistics processes as per needs of each of the Accounts.
- The candidate will lead, implement & drive e-commerce channel within organization & also increase online penetration and online sales.
- The candidate will effectively plan, execute and measure various channel initiatives.
- The candidate will effectively communicate the channel initiatives and their outcomes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring stock activity and forecasting across the entire range of portfolio to ensure continuous availability
- Steer Key account management in line with distribution strategy to continuously improve online presence.
- Drive innovation in existing products and services via improvements in technology or changes to the business model.
The candidate must have:
1. 1- 4 Years of experience
2. Substantial experience in Sales & E-commerce domains
3. Knowledge of E-commerce. Sales Systems & Processes, product categories
4. Experience in managing key accounts
5. Experience in using analytics for data-based decision making|||Hyderabad|||||||||gZmUhbqA4L1X3LmQ|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false